If you have submitted for the Franchise 500 in past years, you can submit your application by following these instructions:
- Go to the Franchise Portal at https://fp.entrepreneur.com
- Enter your log in information associated with your account
- Click "Sign In" and you will be logged into your account
- Complete the application and upload the necessary documents:
- FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document)
- Audited Financials (If not already in FDD)
- Unit List
New to the Franchise 500? To get started, please let us know you’re interested in participating by filling out the short questionnaire at https://www.entrepreneur.com/franchises/listingsubmit.
What are the qualifications for the Franchise 500?
What are the benefits of the Franchise 500?
Article is closed for comments.